RSS (Really Simple Syndication, or Rich Site Summary) is an XML-based format for sharing and distributing Web content. Using an RSS reader, you can view data feeds from various news sources, such as yonhapnews.co.kr, automatically gathered in one convenient place.
- › All Headlines : http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/RSS/headline.xml
- › National : http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/RSS/national.xml
- › North Korea : http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/RSS/northkorea.xml
- › Business : http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/RSS/business.xml
- › Tech/Science : http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/RSS/tech.xml
- › Culture/Sports : http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/RSS/culture.xml
To subscribe to the news feed, click the orange RSS button and copy and paste the URL into your RSS reader.
1) RSS Readers
RSS/News Readers (also called Aggregators) will download and display RSS feeds for you. A number of free and commercial news readers are available for download. Web-based services that work inside your browser are also available.
2) Web Browsers
Han RSS (www.hanrss.com)
In some browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and Safari, you can simply click on the feed link to view or subscribe to it. With Internet Explorer 7.0 or above, the feed is automatically added to the Favorites Center and to the Common Feed List as you click the subscribe button.